Thursday, June 23, 2016

Finding Dory and feeling Tired!

The last few days have not been good for Nat. She feels like it is next week already.
She didn’t have her couple of days feeling ok before the truck hit her. It seemed that her nausea and tiredness and tingles hit Thursday.
She missed Church on Sun and today was feeling lousy.
We had already made plans to go see the new Disney movie with all the Seabury’s.
As we were driving over Nat felt really bad, in fact so much so that she had what Maggie calls Chemo Brain. This basically means one of 2 things, either Mommy can’t remember things well or that she is extremely short tempered.
This has happened a few times but Boo has been a trooper and as Nat is venting she just looks at me like It’s ok dad I know it’s chemo brain.
Well we got into the movie and sat there.
I was feeling mad and sorry for myself.
I was so tired of not having my wife back
Not having good days at work
Not being able to do anything right it seemed
Just having my own pity party.
Then I heard something I haven’t heard in quite a while and I started to cry from being so happy.
My wife’s laugh filled the air. Not just a chuckle but her fun filled, full of life laugh that I have missed so much.
I was called to instant repentance and told myself to man up and shut up.

So grateful for this.
So grateful that I have my wife\best friend to laugh with me
So grateful for what a great mom she is to Boo
Life is good, we will get through this together.

 

2 comments:

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scottie B said...

Sorry Jane I went to read the comment and it deleted all comments on my blog must have hit the wrong key..old man brain I guess