Sunday, June 26, 2016

Good Weekend. Family is the center!

We started the Weekend by going up to see my dad at the Veterans home where he is staying.
We were able to be there with my Mom and sibling as well as 2 of my nephews.

 
I go up every Tuesday afternoon for a bit to sit and talk with him. While I really don't enjoy the drive I am grateful for this man whom I call father!
 
Then we went to lunch and shopping then came home and while Nat rested from being out all morning Boo and I went out front. She did not want to be in the house. It was hot and bright.
I told her to put on a hat so she grabbed my big floppy one. Soon however she was complaining about the hot sun on her back.
We figured this umbrella would do the job.
 

 
Then Sunday we went to the blessing of grandchild number 6!
 
What a fun time. We were able to see family and even Cody showed up which was nice.
Too bad Misty had to stay home with a sick Addy but her cake pops were great.
 

 
 
Family is the center of my world! They are why I am who I am as well as why I do what I do most of the time.
 

No comments: