Sunday, June 12, 2016

Great 9 year olds


I have to say that this week has been the best one for Nat. She has felt wonderful and almost normal. Well as normal as you can without hair and slight tingle in your hands and feet and a bit of nausea.
SO grateful for that.
Also grateful for my Primary class. They are 9 years old and I teach with a great co teacher.
These kids are so on top of things. In fact we don’t do the games or “fun” type of things in the manual, we just open the scriptures to where we are covering and start to read and talk about what we are reading and what it means to them.
They are still 9 years old at times. One boy looked confused when one of the Presidency came in to have the kids write on hearts so they could do a heart attack to Sister Bradford’s door since she has cancer.
He said. My mom showed me her picture on face book without any hair but I saw her today and she has hair now…I replied “It’s a miracle! To which he said “No I don’t think so. Must be a wig”

So grateful for this class and the way they look at life.

 

No comments: