Sunday, November 5, 2017

Church Family

Today at Church I was once more reminded that I am very grateful and lucky to have the group I call my Church Family.

I am lucky to be surrounded by people who truly care and appreciate each other.
In the meetings we had this morning I could see the care everyone had. The smiles people give each other as they said hello and caught up since last week.
The concerns expressed over family members and neighbors as we discussed what was going on in the neighborhood.

I had a late afternoon training where a small group of my "Ward" members sat behind me and I could just feel the kindred spirits we have for each other.

This group who while not perfect strive to be Christian in what they do and how they act.

I am grateful for like minded people who I care for and who I know care about me.

No comments: