Sunday, November 19, 2017

Church

Today I am grateful for Church.
I look at Church as my charger for my spirit. I go each week to be topped off.
Not just seeing friends and neighbors but to feel the spirit.

Today we had a returning Mission President and his wife speak.
Several thoughts that were shared:
There is no growth in the Comfort Zone and no comfort in the Growth Zone.

The Lord works from the inside out and the world works from the outside in

Nothing Draws you closer to Christ than a desire to change

Your Marriage can come closer together as you have Christ as your center and focus on the Atonement

Murmuring and complaining leads to justifying which can lead you further away from Christ.

Also each week I get the chance to sit in our youth Sunday School class and teach with my wife.
I have loved seeing the growth in her this past year.
She has such a love for the youth in our class. Her knowledge and love of the gospel has grown as she has applied herself to daily study.
It makes me want to up my game as well and for that I am very grateful.

Eternity looks to be pretty cool if I get to hang out and work with her.

No comments: