Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Indoor Plumbing!

I know I posted this sometime last year but it still is true!


Last night, around 2 am I awoke to the need of visiting the bathroom. This is a regular occurrence. (Guess if it wasn’t regular I wouldn’t be regular. Ha ha ,I know its dumb).
Well, it has been extremely cold here lately. Colder than usual it seems. So as I was sitting there thinking on things, I came to the conclusion that I am very grateful for indoor plumbing. The thought of having to trek out to a building outside of the warm house just isn’t pleasing. Not only does it make taking care of your business more comfortable but think of washing dishes, taking a bath or shower, shaving. Indoor plumbing is defiantly something I am grateful for. (Not to mention toilet paper, soap, toothpaste mouth wash and other bathroom type items)

No comments: