Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shuffle of Music

Long ago and in a time where modern tech was touch tone phones, people were limited in their choice of listening to music. You would put in a tape and listen from start to finish the album you put in. Then came discs and you could bounce around on the disc. Then you made your own disc of songs you liked. Then came a large deck you mounted in your trunk where you placed 4-10 discs in and could hear them. Wow times have sure changed.
Today I can hit shuffle songs on my ipod and listen to a random list of song order from my 2000+ songs on a machine smaller than a deck of cards.
I also can go song by song on a album for old time sakes, (or if listening to a book, shuffle is horrible on a book cd)
I am grateful to be able to listen like this now.

No comments: