Friday, October 17, 2008

Must Watch Christmas Movies!

Today, while going over Profit and Lose statements and comparing the numbers to forecasted budget I watched/listened, to my first Christmas movie of the season. (Yes I know I am early but I don’t care.)
I put in Celtic Woman Christmas and followed it by Michael McLean’s Forgotten Carols. I wanted to watch White Christmas but forgot to put it in my bag.
While these two are not really movies per say I wondered…what must watch Christmas Movies do people have.
Following is my list. (I am grateful that I can have movies readily available to watch as I work, or not work)

1. White Christmas. (I will watch this at least twice before Jan.)
2. TSO’s Ghost of Christmas
3. Forgotten Carols. (At least twice)
4. Die Hard. (It is set at Christmas)
5. Christmas Story (such memories of childhood)
6. Scrooged (Bill Murry Rocks)
I have more but want to see what others will submit

No comments: