Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Bishop was kidnapped!

Last night I was part of the Ward’s Youth activity night. “Who kidnapped the Bishop?” It was a mystery dinner type thing. I was Bro Adams a avid golfer who was one of the suspects. Basically there were 10 suspects in 10 different rooms with 1o different weapons that could have been used. We were introduced to the youth then sent to our rooms. As the groups of youth came through the room they had to roll dice and a clue associated with the numbers rolled was given. I mentioned about halfway through as one group was leaving that I hoped I wasn’t the one that did it. One of our newest youth, a 12 year old deacon, herd me and after the group left he poked his head through the door and said. “Don’t worry it wasn’t you we have you marked off.” He then smiled and ran to catch up with his team. I cracked up! He was so serious and sincere. I miss working with the youth at times. I am grateful that they (or their leaders) thought enough to invite me to be part of this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it possible to get a script for the "Who Kidnapped the Bishop" mystery dinner?