Sunday, March 30, 2008

Church Ladies

Whenever we go to Church we have a group of older ladies that just adore Maggie. They have spent each week sitting around Nat since I was sitting on the stand. I nicknamed them Nat's posse. Ever since Maggie was born they have really taken to her. They make it a point to come up each week, if they are not sitting right by us, (Yes we sit pretty much on the same bench week in and week out.)
Also today another older lady stopped me to tell me how great it was to see me as a family man again.
This posse had a hand in getting Maggie to us. They knew of our working on getting the miracle to happen and I am positive their prayers were of aid. I know their kind thoughts and all really helped.
That's the great thing about the Church. Your Ward, (if a good one) becomes as close as family, and for that I am grateful.

No comments: