Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thank Goodness!!!!!!!



(Flower boy and Evil rabbit)



Tonight Cody and Randall got goofing around, I mean really goofing around.





"I wonder if it comes off..."





Now I am gratefull that Maggie will have these two goofballs around to keep her laughing and entertained. I am also grateful that she will have Jo and Josh around to help her learn "normal"







Most of all I am grateful that Maggie missed getting these goof genes.....(not really.)


I don't think you are totaly born with being a goofball. It is an aquired skill that we love dearly.



See what I mean................... Guess I should limit her time with her brothers.

" You're kidding me ....right?"



Jo and Josh please visit soon..................................................









No comments: