Thursday, April 16, 2009

Helpful workers

I took yesterday morning off with the full intention of getting the wireless Internet setup at the 3 chapels then going into work. Well I did not get done with Comcast until 5. The morning was spent on the phone trouble shooting, the afternoon I waited for a tech but once he came we went to all 3 buildings and made sure the comcast portion was all working. I then went back after supper and got the west building setup as well as the Stake House. This afternoon I will finish the final building.
I am grateful for the help from the tech who did not have to go to all 3 buildings with me as well as the Church's tech group in getting the firewalls working. (they even called me this morning to see when I wanted to do the last building)
Now comes the fun in trying to boast the wireless signal so it can be used ...

No comments: