Monday, April 13, 2009

Wicked and Hanna Montana

This weekend was one of the arts!. On Friday I was able to go with all the Seabury girls to see Hanna Montana movie. (Nat, her sisters Wendy, Heidi, nephew Carter, Sis in law Cami, nieces Carlee, Alison and Chloe) I have to admit that I enjoyed the show and even got a little tear in my eye a few times when there were special daddy daugther moments with the stars.
Yesterday Natalie and I (as well as Wendy and Nat's dad) went to "Wicked" What a show!!!!!
We used to have season tickets for quite a few years to Broadway in Utah but have not had them the last couple of years. Were sat on row D which is close to our old front row seats and they were great.
(I miss going to the plays)
So this past weekend was one to be grateful for not just Easter and all that it means but family time and the arts.
I am glad the girls let me tag along for the movie, (I would have looked creepy sitting by myself) and I am glad that Nat was able to get tickets for Wicked and share that with her.

No comments: