Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Still here.

I haven't posted for awhile since life has been busy. I am grateful for that! Last post was about having helpful people as I installed the Internet and wireless set up in 3 Church houses, well I found out right after that, that we are holding a special meeting through video hook up in those 3 Church's. So this past week has been spent in figuring out where to get the equipment and how it works,(once we got it there were no instructions in it, so trial and error and dumb luck we figured it out). Tonight they want to see a test run so I am taping cable and running electric cords like crazy.
I am grateful for the talent of trouble shooting and being able to figure things out fast. Of course this came for years of goofing stuff up and having to fix it quickly.

No comments: