Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines!!!(Candy!!!!!!)

I came home early from my Church meetings this morning since the Stake Pres said we should be with our sweethearts today. As I walked in Boo came running up so excited that I was really touched. Turns out she wasn't so excited to see me but for me to see the valentine she had made a few days ago and to open the Peanut Butter cup Nat had bought me.
She really got excited once I opened the the candy. But we shared and it was fun.
At Church Boo and I sat alone since Nat was speaking. She did a wonderful job.
Tonight the Bradford's got together for Boos birthday and we got to see Misty, Randall, Josh and Little J. (LJ and Cody had to work, missed you guys) It was great to hold and talk with my grandson. He is such a rock.
I am so grateful that I have Nat in my life and Boo.
Nat you are the best thing to ever happen to me and you truly are my best Friend.
Happy valentines day babe I love you!

2 comments:

Laurie Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scottie B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.