Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

This week is already goofed up. I spent yesterday flying into New Jersey. The flight was ok, no real problems, just a guy next to me that did not move from the arm rest or his legs pushed out.
Got to the airport, picked up the bags and the car then drove to the hotel. No real traffic, just the guy I brought talking alot as I drove.
The hotel was of, over priced food but nice rooms. Of course I did not sleep well, I never do. This time mainly because was I not only missing my wife but Boo as well.
But this blog is about being grateful. I am grateful for the following:
-The flight was early and not delayed
-The flight had no problems
-I was not sitting next to a talker.(I like my peace and quiet when I fly)
-There was no traffic
-They remembered my GPS in the rental car
-The hotel does have a few places to eat in case we get alot of snow
-I have time to not only work out but to read the items I have never had time for
-My wife misses me when I am gone.

But I have to admit, Friday can not get home soon enough. (They say we might get a big storm Friday afternoon, great!)

No comments: