Monday, February 8, 2010

Roller coaster of emotions

Last night as I looked at the news on my computer I saw the story of the death of a 4 year old girl from Layton. My heart ached for the family. I then read the family name of Toone. My old boss moved to Layton (I thought) and his daughter would be about 4. I got a sick feeling in my stomach. Did not sleep well and I have to admit when Boo woke up at 4 I took her right into bed with us to snuggle instead of getting her to lay down in her own bed. I wanted to call Jo and Josh and tell them to hug Little J for me as well. This morning at work I asked if anyone knew if it was my friend (I didn't think I could email him and ask how the family was doing) Finally I got with another old work mate and found out that he had recieved some emails that morning from our friend and nothing metioned of this, also that they lived in Kaysville now not Layton. I was happy but yet sad that a family still had to go through this loss even if I did not know them.
I plan on hugging Boo a bit closer tongiht and pray a bit harder for safety of my family.

No comments: