Friday, February 12, 2010

Things my 2 Year Old has taught me




Running around the room with hands in the air and screaming makes mom laugh
Farts can be funny
The dog doesn’t like to play dress up
If I close my eyes no one can see me
You can’t watch “Finding Nemo” too many times.
Color in the lines? What lines?
Singing at the top of your lungs even if you don’t know the words is the way to go
Counting the stairs is fun (there is always 10)
Shoes don’t have to go on the right feet or on all the way to work
Shoes not all the way on make me taller (and help my balance)
Nothings wrong with doggy kisses (unless dad hasn’t shaved) Drinking the bath water or eating the dog food won’t kill ya
Hiding under the table doesn’t always work
Sometimes you have to laugh for no reason
The lights go out when you turn off the power strip
A nap makes the day better
You can always eat cookies or ice cream
A smile makes people not be sad
You can never say hello and wave too much(even to people you don't know...they like the attention)
I have to be careful when I use the word treat
Disney Channel is funner to watch than CNN
Spinning is circles till you fall down is cool
Getting PJ’s on means bedtime is close
Intsey wincey spider is a very deep song
No matter how bad the day is a smile and hug makes dad feel better

No comments: