Monday, October 24, 2011

just sitting and thinking and typing

So here I sit at work at almost 7pm listening into a call to move a network piece. We tired it last week and after 5 hours had to roll back and abandon it. We have been doing it an hour now and sounds like we are stuck at the same spot.  Just love networking and the people that do it. (I meant that nicely)
At least I have my frig in my office stocked and bought an extra Diet Pepsi just in case.
I did leave earlier to see Nat doing pictures of Josh, Jo and the boys. Can i say I Love Being a grandpa or  PAPA! as I like to be called.
I love my kids but grand kids are cool. I love how they brighten up when they see me and will talk my ear off. Well, one does the other is still a bit young but it will come. I can hardly wait for a little girl to spoil. (I am practicing on Boo)

Parts of getting old are fun after all.

No comments: