Monday, January 26, 2009

Guardian Angels and Luck

I was going to write about something else today but had my mind changed on the way into work.
I came into work a little later than normal to avoid the snow storm that came in last night. The roads were pretty clear. Not many cars on the road either. I was traveling in the middle lane with a car two lanes to my left in the carpool lane. They must of hit a patch of ice and started to spin a 360. The car started to come across the two lanes toward me. I was able to slow a bit and get around the spinning car. I was lucky in that no one was in the lane to my right. The car behind me was not so lucky; they hit the rear end of the first car and sent it back to the left while they went spinning off to the right side of the road. (3 lanes worth). It was good that they missed the semi that was behind all of us.
My kids wonder why I worry about them when they drive and don’t really need to.

No comments: