Monday, January 5, 2009

They Learn so Quickly


The other day I was trying to get a few things done on the computer while also watching Maggie. She was keeping herself busy with my backpack then she got real quiet. I looked down only to see her emptying my wallet. Being the true female that she is she grabbed the green stuff first!


She is now 11 months and I must say I am grateful for her being part of my life. The last couple of nights she is teething so they have not been that great but we get through them. I love the time I get with her each night as I put her to bed. We say goodnight to mommy and go in her bed room and sit in the rocker or on the exercise ball, depending on Maggie. (She lets me know what she doesn’t want)
We sing our songs and then she is out. Life is so peaceful and blissful during those moments and I am happy than any other time of the day.
(wow, I better stop typing or people will wonder why the boss man is crying at work)

No comments: