Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Driving Safety

This morning I got a call from one of my guys at work. He lives in Layton and drives to 90th South everyday for work. He got in a wreck, he is ok but his car is banged up.I thought about how lucky we have been this winter and all the others of not having bad wrecks. Several years ago Natalie spun across the freeway in the jeep and smacked into the side (broke the axle and dinged the doors) But I am grateful for the protection the family has had.
I hate drivers in the snow, people are so dumb. This morning I heard a weird sound outside and looked to see a school bus trying to get up our street, it was slick. Well he couldn't make it so was trying to back up the 3/4 of the block he had come up. Kids on their way to the high school kept zooming down the street and honking at the bus and not even slowing down. Again people are stupid and dumb in winter driving.

No comments: