Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Daddy Time

Yesterday when I got home Boo attached herself to me as usual. We decided to give Mom a break so I took her outside. (yes it was a sort of good day)
We did bubbles by blowing bubbles and the infamous bubble mower. It works great. She had a ball.
I then took her with me to Walmart since I had to pick up a prescription. (Getting old really stinks some times)
Every time we go to Walmart we have to go see the fishes. This time she amazed me by pointing to the beta fish in their single plastic cups and said "Betas" I have no idea where she picked that up. I know last time we were there other kids were around talking about the fish.
We then went to Cafe Rio to pick up dinner. As we walked in I asked her what she wanted and she said "Rice" and then pointed over to the cash register and said "Candy!" really loud and several times.
Guess she is learning things we aren't even aware of...I love being a dad to a 2 year old again.

No comments: