Saturday, January 1, 2011

Do Over

The start of each New Year brings with it the inner yearning for mankind o try and change or improve ourselves. This also happens with birthdays (especially after you get above 40)
I don't know if this was originally part of our DNA or something we have groomed throughout the generations.
I too have some items on my new "to do List".
I am grateful for this chance to improve myself and for the support of a great wife.
I mentioned one goal to her this morning and she busted up laughing. Don't think I will share any more just yet.
Of course the goal was to not go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink. I have said this before but here I see dishes first thing this morning so we see how well that worked.
But that doesn't matter!!!! Jan 1 is the official "DO OVER DAY" so I get to try to reinvent myself and become what I want to be....wish me luck

No comments: