Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reading

Have you ever thought what it would be like if you didn't have easy access to books?

Think back when libraries were not around etc.

I am so grateful for books. Someone once said "Good books are like old friends. You need to drop in once in awhile just to see how they are doing!"

This is so true. I decided that I wanted to try to keep track of my reading, so I started a new blog. "Books I've Read" (The link is over on the side panel)
Here I will track what I have read this year and post a short review of each.
My reading lately has leaned mostly toward Church books. But I do others. I always have a book playing on my ipod and am looking forward to see how this year pans out.
One confession, I am also doing this to help me with my goal to read more.

No comments: