Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

With the start of the new year a few changes happen. One of the most important is change in Church time. After 16 months on the "late shift" 1-4pm we went to 9-12. The Ward I am assigned to as High Council was at 9-12 but went to 11-2. So my Sunday used to start at 7am most days go till 10:15 then start up again at 12 and end at 4pm. Now it starts at 7 am 2 weeks a month and ends at 12:15. I do miss Sunday School and Priesthood most weeks but that's OK.
I am grateful for lazy Sunday afternoon's. Today Nat and Boo both took a well needed nap. I got about 10 minutes but that's enough for me. I then was able to spend a quiet couple of hours in my favorite chair reading, while Boo slept on the couch.
Tonight Nat made our new favorite meal. Asian lettuce wraps! So good and so good for you!

1 comment:

Cody Bradford said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.