Sunday, January 2, 2011

PaPa is the best




A great man once said "grandchildren are the reward you get for letting your kids live."



How true is that, well the reward part at least.



I love being a grandpa, or Papa as I have become. I love the name Pa but my kids call my dad that so he is Pa.



I love being a dad. Each of my kids has a special place in my heart and part of my soul. I have teased the 3 oldest that i love Boo more cause shes the cutest but they know that is not true.



I love and adore each of my kids and each differently. I am so proud of each of them and what they are doing.



I love spending time with J my first grandson. He is now 19 months and a blast to hang out and play with. His little brother, all of not even a week old is fun as well but all he does is sit there and look a lot like his mom. Time will be here soon enough for J and I and me to be rolling on the floor and making their mom worry.



Life is good and I am so grateful to be part of it!

No comments: