Saturday, April 2, 2011

Local Library a Blessing

 In between conference sessions I ran to the local library to pick up two items I had requested.

The first being a extremely hard to find book by one of my favorite authors.

I am excited to devour this book come Monday.
 
 
The 2nd was a newer novel by Stephen King. I knew it was large but when I saw the 30 CD's I thought, it will take me a long time to get through this one. I have not read Mr King for quite awhile.

I am so grateful for my library card. Not only to my local one but the large downtown one in Salt Lake (Thanks Randall).
As much as I want to read the special Sharpe book I could not bring myself to buy it off the Internet. As for the massive 30 disc set I would not buy that ether and am glad I do not have to wait until Christmas.

Most of all i really do not buy audio books, I love the library for that. I do not need too, they work just fine.

Most of all I am grateful that I can pick up a variety of books to read whatever suites my mood.

No comments: