Sunday, April 10, 2011

No Worries

Today I am grateful for family and all that I have...but I want to talk in this post about my son in law.
(I love all my kids but Josh gets today's nod)
Today we had the honor of attending my newest grandsons blessing. His father, (My son in law) did a great job.
I often worried, (Still do on my two unmarried kids) about the spouse they would choose.
Josh fits Jo perfectly. They truly are one together. (as do Randall and Misty)
I love the growth I have seen in both of them over the years that they have been together.
They truly complement each other.
To have a son in law that honors his priesthood and his family is fantastic.
I do not worry about my daughter and my grandsons with a hubby and dad like Josh.

Thanks for letting us be part of this great day.

1 comment:

Laurie Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.