Friday, April 22, 2011

Prayer of a 3 year old.

As you can tell from my last post, work has been a bit of a challenge. This morning during family prayer, Boo gave the prayer with help from her mom. In the prayer she asked that daddy be helped at work to do what he needs to do. Well it is such a blessing to have 2 great people praying for you.

I have been faced with a problem at work without a good solution for a few days. After that prayer, I came into work and as I drove in, it hit me as to what the solution should be. Provided I could get the details to work out with 3 other people.

The details fell smoothly into place and my problem, while not completely solved, has been diminished greatly and I am smiling at the thought of the weeks ahead.

I am so grateful for the simple faith and power of a mother teaching her 3 year old how to pray and a loving Father in Heaven that smiles as He listens in.

No comments: