Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cough cough sniff sniff BURGAAS!!

So Boo has caught a bug.
All morning she has been coughing and then sneezing and then announcing Burgaas(not sure how to spell it) as the snot comes out.
Some times it is funny, but laughing does not help.
We still went to church but Boo stayed out of nursery.Nat had to teach today and I had to speak at the same time. I had mentioned to a member of the Stake Presidency that was at our meeting, I and knew would be at the meeting I was scheduled to speak in, that I may not make it. He said no problem they could cover for me.
Well we decided that Boo could sit in Nats class and without a doubt one of the ladies would hold her if needed. which is what happened. The ladies here just love Boo. So I went to speak.
I had felt strongly this week as I was thinking and preparing the talk that I had one main point I had to make so I am glad I went and was able to make that point.
So this afternoon I have not had much time to read as on a usual Sunday afternoon since we have been following the pattern of cough cough sneeze sneeze and wipe.
I am grateful for tissues today without a doubt.

No comments: