Thursday, February 10, 2011

A couple of things

I have a few things on my mind today.
First: Last night we went out to dinner with Boo's birth mom, as well as the birth mom's dad, step mom and aunt. What a nice visit. Even though it has been over a year since last we saw each other it seems like long lost family. Boo went to her birth mom easily. I truly believe in some way she knows there is a connection. Adoption rocks is all I can say.

Second: In my reading this year I am amazed I have hit 12 books. The latest was the first book I fully read on my iPod Touch. At first it was different but once I got used to flipping the pages it went pretty fast. I will definitely read more books I have on there.

Third: Just before 6am, this morning, (I usually climb out of bed a 6 to start my day with study etc) Boo came into the room and tapped my arm. I pulled her up into bed where she immediately reached out a arm to touch Nat then the other arm to touch mine, gave a big sigh and fell right back to sleep. I delayed getting right out of bed. My life is great!

No comments: