Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Disposable Razors

Today as I got in the shower I reached for my little blue bic special of a razor. As I dragged it down my cheek I realized that I not only need to get a new one but that Nat had probably used it. (I don’t know what it is about non facial hair that causes so many nicks and dings in the blade). So I just stopped, knowing that I had no others to use. Last week when I got stuck over night missing my flight I did not have a razor. So came home looking scruffy and grey, (too much grey, I can't be that old yet) Well the whole purpose of this rant is that I appreciate my little blue bic specials. They are cheap, they work for a couple of shaves and are very easy. I do not like the whole electric way. I have tired both rotary heads and straight head but like my disposables. I even had a shave once from a straight edge razor but would end up cutting myself if I had to go that route.

No comments: