Sunday, January 6, 2008

Early Church


Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or Mormon, means a couple of things. 1: next to family the Church is one of the most important things in our lives. 2. we go to Church meetings for a 3 hour block on Sundays. I am also in the Bishopric, one of the lay leaders so I have extra meetings on Sunday. Last week our meeting block was from 1-4 this meant I went to meetings at 8-11 then came home and back 1-4 with staying late every other week to take care of finance things. Well, we are now on the 9-12 block which is heaven. I go to my first meeting at 7:30 then home by 1:30 at the latest. This lets me start a long tradition of a afternoon nap that I have missed the last 2 years. Well, time to sign off, if I don't beat Nat to the couch I will be stuck on the bed. (The couch is much more suitable for a nap)

No comments: