Thursday, January 31, 2008

Weight Watchers

For the past 8-9 months my wife has been doing weight watchers on line. Like other diets she has done, I just went along. Other diets have not worked so well but this time something stuck with her. I am proud to say that she has lost a lot of weight. I too have lost some just by following what she says to eat.
Now I loved my wife the day I married her and at her heaviest weight, but I have to admit I love her attitude now with the weight gone. She is more confidant and happy.
So I must say I am grateful for weight watchers and the program working for us. Not only is my wife healthier but I can say I will willingly buy her an outfit and not worry about the cost. She is able to shop at Old Navy and not the expensive Lane Bryant type store. So the whole outfit costs me 9 bucks instead of 80.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

For that price you can buy me 2 or 3 outfits :)!!!