Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tape

My family often jokes about my use of tape growing up. I used masking tape or Duct tape for everything. I wore a pair of pants that had the hem in each leg held up by tape for a year. (Even washed them with no problem) An old army jacket that was patched with tape on the back where a tree limb had ripped it. Also on the sleeve where it got ripped while pulling it out of the trash where my mother had thrown it. ( She did not like that jacket after me wearing it so long)

While at work today I was busy trying to get my area clean and neat.(we are having big shots visit) one of the cubicle partitions started to fall out. No one could figure what to do. Glue, thumb tacks, even one used a nail and hair but it looked bad. I knew that I had a roll of packing tape in my desk so…with a little thought and tape the wall looks great. Maybe I better get more tape so I can have it in my 72 kits!

No comments: