Saturday, March 5, 2011

Les Mis 25th Anniversary concert

Les Mis 25th Anniversary concert is on PBS tonight. I am recording it and plan on cutting out all the pledge breaks.
I love this show. I am so grateful for good theatre and Les Mis is one of my favorite.
In fact we are planning on taking Boo to her first play this week or next. It will be the local High school production of Scarlet Pimpernel, (Another favorite of mine) this is the best way to start her we think.
My mom also gave me her tickets to Civil War (Another favorite) for this summer since she has seen it enough.
Now if only Suessical would pop up somewhere, then Jekyll and Hyde followed by Aida, then my dream season would be complete.
I am excited that they are working on creating Newsies for the stage, that would be the icing on top for sure (love that movie)

No comments: