Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back from Vacation

Well it is now the 2nd day back to work from our trip to Disneyland. I am grateful that I have a job to return too.
It goes without saying that Disneyland is our favorite place to visit. We drove down, and back, without any trouble.
I am grateful for Nat's family and their love of the happiest place on earth. It is also nice that we all don't mind being together.
Boo was the highlight of the trip. She is such a great toddler to travel with. Doesn't mind the car ride or the ride in the stroller. (well most of the time on the latter)
I will be posting pictures later.
Boo wanted to go a Thunder mountain and I said you are too small.
She replied I am big see. As she arched her neck and held her head up.
She did go on the Matterhorn. Not quite sure at first but after it she wanted to go again.
Disney will take on a whole new meaning as she gets bigger.

No comments: